The Convention pet policy should be read in conjunction with the hotel's own pet policy.
- A maximum of two small dogs or one large dog is allowed in your bedroom.
- Guide and service dogs are allowed throughout the hotel, including the restaurant and lounge.
- Other dogs are only allowed in public areas for access and not allowed in any restaurants.
- We welcome well-behaved and trained dogs, but if we feel that your pet is causing a nuisance to other guests or barking incessantly during the stay, we will ask you to leave.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the Convention event spaces.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your own pet. Please ensure all dog poo is immediately removed from public areas.
- Pets may only be left unattended in a hotel room. Pets may not be left unattended in vehicles, tents, or public areas. Please keep in mind that bringing a dog when camping means you might have to miss out on programme items.
- Your pet may only stay in a hotel room if the appropriate surcharge is selected at the time of booking.
- The committee reserve the right to contact the police if they believe an animal is in distress and are unable to contact the owner.
- To make certain that everyone will be able to enjoy themselves, and for health and safety reasons, we would like to point out that pets are not allowed unless explicitly permitted by both Convention and hotel policy.