We are happy to offer camping facilities in addition to the usual hotel rooms. Due to the nature of the facilities, we do have some additional rules.
- Pitches must be paid for at the time of purchasing membership. You will not be allowed to camp if you have not booked a pitch.
- Each pitch booked must contain at least one member at the time of the convention.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your tent fits within our pitch dimensions. Each pitch measures 4.5m by 4.75m. Tents which do not fit within the pitch dimensions are liable for an additional pitch surcharge (dependent on availability).
- Pitch locations will be allocated by the Convention based on the number required per booking and the information provided at the time of booking. If you have reserved a pitch, one will be available, but location may be restricted.
- Unauthorised campers may have their tents seized.
- Campers are responsible for clearing their pitch when vacating the site. Pitches that have not been fully cleared may be liable for a cleaning charge by the hotel.
- Campers are responsible for ensuring that they maintain the area immediately surrounding their pitch and the public areas. Litter is to be disposed of responsibly.
- Campers are responsible for maintaining good order on the camping field. The camping field is considered a "public space", and may contain children at any time. Please mind your language and general conduct whilst on the field.
- Shower and toilet facilities will be made available for campers. Due to this being a mixed camping facility with minors, please ensure you are properly clothed or costumed at all times, including travelling to and from the facilities.
- A nightly noise curfew will be in place after 11pm. Please respect your fellow campers and keep noise to a minimum after this time.
- Campers are welcome to bring their dogs, but under no circumstances may a dog be left unattended on the camping field. Any dog on the camping field should be under the control of a responsible adult at all times. Please see the pet policy for more details.
- For health and safety reasons, campers may not use gas powered cooking facilities, barbecues or open fires. No food, drink or other items may be cooked or heated on the camping field and no naked flames are allowed on the camping field. This means NO OPEN FIRES are allowed under any circumstances. An open fire will result in direct expulsion from the camping field. Hot food and drinks will be available from the hotel.
- For the comfort and safety of all members, smoking on the grounds is only permitted in designated smoking areas.
- Campers agree to abide by all the terms in this document. Failure to comply with terms may result in you being asked to leave the convention.
- Neither the committee nor the hotel accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to possessions or persons that may occur whilst using the camping facilities.